Linkin’ logs: 10-2-18
Takin’ what I’m given, and I’m strollin’ for a ivin’:
• How about some delicious Welch’s … wine? Actually, I’ve had some fab stuff made from Concord grapes at competitions.
• I’m so far behind that I’ll soon finally be getting around to sharing my own review of the second “Somm” film. Meanwhile, the third one has premiered (that’s my friend Fred Dame in the middle).
• Here’s some really good advice on pairing wines and food in particular and becoming a more savvy quaffer in general.
• I also learned a lot from this look at surprising facts and figures around fermented grape juice.
• Finally, it took a sec for me to “get” this misbegotten sign: