It’s a festive time of year, with beautiful weather and foliage throughout the land and an increasingly popular holiday yet to come. So there’s good, bad and just plain weird happ’nin’s out there:
• If you haven’t heard of vinotherapy — or even if you have — this account is worth checking out. For once, the stretching-it headline is pretty good.
• Cork dorks almost invariably know that regulated-in-a-FUBAR-way Pennsylvania would be the worst place for them to live. Still, it’s hard to believe that the officious prigs in charge would even consider doing this.
• It’s not yet Halloween, but in my book we’ve already seen the seasonal video of the year.
• This is such a great idea on the recycling front that I’ll forgive Van Duzer the groaner headline. And that’s no bull.
• Finally, the entries below tickled my funny bone: