Looking forward and back on the InterWebs:
• This woman could make a fortune hiring herself out to upgrade refrigerators.
• “Stalin-era Soviet Union” is not a phrase that one expects to show up in the same sentence as “Champagne.” Until now.
• While I’ve never rooted for the Boston Celtics, I’ve always been intrigued by the folks who provided their moniker. Turns out they were wine lovers.
• Looks like wine production will be down this year, which doesn’t augur well for friendly prices. Neither do tariffs, but with challenges comes opportunity.
• I guess people love wine so much that they’re even making it out of potatoes in Peru.
• Finally, this might be the best primer on ordering wine I’ve yet seen: