Linkin’ logs: 11-23-15
Whew. Catching my breath, as usual, after an insane stretch. And catching up with the World Wine Web;
• I (heart) Amy Schumer, and GiFs like this are a big reason why.
• This is one of the better takes I’ve seen on how climate change might affect grape-growing. Key phrase: “rapid evolution.” For the near future, the models show El Niño drenching some areas that need it.
• Inspired idea of the week: How 10 artists would plate Thanksgiving dinner. And here’s some Turkey day pairing wisdom from a wiseacre.
• The folks who are about to shoot a movie on the 1976 “Judgment of Paris” are definitely not fans of a previous movie centering around that event, “Bottle Shock” (left).
• The times, and the wines, they are a-changin’ in some of the world’s epicenters of sweet wine.
• The ever-clever folks at VinePair pretty much nail what coffee, wine and weed do to us.
• Finally, not one, but two clever ‘toons: