Linkin’ logs: 12-15-17
Don’t know much about his-to-ry, but I’m learning about that and more thanks to the InterWebs:
• The Founding Fathers loved them some Madeira, which helped foment a revolution.
• For forever and a day, I have been a big believer in vintners over vintages, and now I’m not alone.
• As it gets tougher to have wine shipped to some states, it’s Walgreen’s to the rescue (!).
• Now we’re talking: weed-and-wine tours in the offing out California way.
• There are a couple of wine-related items, but I probably would link to the annual brilliant Williams-Sonoma catalog screed regardless.
• Finally, some handy-dandy survival tips for men: