As we approach another annum, I vow to share more Interweb goodies like these:
• I’ve heard of Salmon Safe vineyard designations but not of salmon-influenced wines, at least till now.
• Looks like some ancients might have been making (sorry!) a boatload of wine back in the day.
• Elizabeth Warren was way, way out of line in the last debate re. wine caves, and this column completely nails why.
• My brain might have been engaged by this article a couple of years ago, and I might even have posted, but have no qualms about potentially reposting it.
• Finally, my favorite wine meme/saying of 2019: