Science, current affairs, geography and just plain ol’ stuff are on today’s curriculum at Linkin’ Memorial High:
• Red wine gummies? I’m there, dude!
• A minimum price for wine? If that sounds like an only-in-Russia thing, well, it is.
• Elsewhere across the pond, the British are coming, the British are coming — to wine.
• H/T to my friend Mark for passing along this fascinating article on climate change and pinot nori (plus other grapes) from Scientific American.
• Another friend named Mark shared this gem of a ‘toon:
• Another piece of swell art: this U.S. map from VinePair.
• And finally, a fantastic mosaic, at least for us cork dorks, was unearthed. The legend reads “The first wine drinkers: