Seasonal greetings, the world of wordsmiths and much more:
• Winter (allegedly) will be over too soon, but it’s never too late for beautiful wintry vineyard photos.
• Here’s a really cool story about Europe’s westernmost viticultural region, Colares in Portugal.
• It’s great not to be the sole wine blogger in the Twin Cities – especially when so many others are doing such a stellar job.
• One of said bloggers, my friend Jeff Burrows, checks out a winery treating transparency as more than a buzzword.
• Finally, my mantra of the day, 365 times a year: