Linkin’ logs: 3-25-17
People, places, devices and more on the docket at Linkin’ Memorial High:
• I was already a major fan of the current pope even before he declared what many of us already know about a certain beverage’s importance.
• Think Pink: A pop-music star recounts her love affair with fermented grape juice.
• A great review of a book about “punctilious sybarites,” a k a most of us.
• Amidst a fun pitch to join their club, my friends Adam and Gabe included a hilarious drinking device.
• Soon enough, drip-free wine bottles might be a thing.
• Finally, wine speaks to us: