Linkin’ logs: 4-27-16
After an exceedingly long spring break, it’s time to get back to Linkin’ Memorial High:
• I loves me some pale rosé like Whispering Angel, but VinePair makes a pretty good case for the darker shades of pink.
• Wine seems to be good for your health (in moderation, or so the caveat goes), as does exercise. Turns out that wine also might enhance your exercising.
• My friend Mike recently turned me on to some tasty grapefruit-infused beer (Stiegl), but I had never heard of grapefruit wine until reading this account.
• Roll out the barrel: Germans now consume more wine than Italians.
• Finally, a logical conclusion: