People, places and playfulness are on docket on today’s “surf”:
• Here’s a nice overview of up-and-comers in the wine world, if (predictably) a bit too hipster-leaning,
• What the world has decidedly not been waiting for: blue wine.
• Spit-take alert: Chris Figgins of Leonetti and Figgins touted this look at “single-berry fermentation,” and with good reason.
• My friend Mike Dunne, an ever-enterprising soul, delves into wine in Thailand.
• Just in time for a certain Hallmark Holiday: Why wine is good, if not essential, for Mumsy.
• Speaking of which: