The Interwebs are well-equipped with, among other things, endless depictions of equipment. This and more in our latest sojourn to Linkin’ Memorial High:
• We start with a potential gift for, as the headline notes, the wino who has everything (except perhaps good taste): the flask scarf.
• So we know wine goes way back. But it might have been around even longer ago than we thought, according to this report.
• This is starting to remind me of all the ways we figured out to smoke pot in my college days, including the cardboard from a roll of toilet paper. Here’s the latest clever/wacky way to open a bottle of wine.
• There probably are easier ways to open a bottle of wine and pour a glass than this. But it is pretty cool.
• Finally, this T-shirt is on my way better half’s birf-day list: