This week’s Linkin’ Memorial High curriculum includes economics, sociology, science, political science and astronomy. Whew.
• Napa wine has cracked the $1,000-a-bottle barrier, reports W. Blake Gray, who makes a good point about the wineries having some justification to charge these prices.
• Are we not men? We are rosé drinkers.
• There’s not much wine here, but I thoroughly enjoyed VinePair’s look at what the countless current presidential hopefuls might be quaffing. Especially the naughty parts.
• To the moon, Alice? A bottle of Lynch-Bages didn’t make it to that lunar orb, but it did enjoy a foray into space. Danger, Will Sommelier, danger!
• Wine Folly has a predictably fun guide on what your brain is like on coffee, wine and pot.
• Finally, it’s hard to argue with this lass’ approach: