Been ramblin’, then scrollin’, where I stumbled across these:
• My kind of fountain: dispensing rosé and shiraz.
• The good people of Florence (and the not-so-good ones) have always known how to live cleverly, as this portal shows.
• “Old Vines” can be a misleading label lure, but not with wine from this baby.
• I had a gut feeling (sorry!) that this potentially positive news would get some pushback.
• I have yet to meet a winemaker or grape-grower who doesn’t believ in climate change. They’re certainly dealing with it in Burgundy.
• Finally, hope you don’t have a spouse like this one (h/t to my friend Mark):