Linkin’ logs: 9-9-18
Spanning the vinous globe to bring you the constant variety of wine:
• Am I blue? Rarely, and even more uncommon is it to find something blue in my wine glass. Not so across the pond.
• The Spaniards really know how to live. The latest evidence: this seriously cool fountain.
• I have been fortunate enough not to encounter much insipid rosé — although i have friends who think all rosés are insipid — but it’s definitely out there.
• Leaving no marketing stone unturned: Of course there is now wine for cats.
• Finally, some sage advice for the pessimists among us:
I always love to read your posts, Bill.