Linkin’ logs 10-8-19
As usual, I’m hopelessly behind with this stuff:
• What exactly is terroir? Almost a third of Brits think they know.
• Here’s a truly classic example of how if you wait long enough, everything will come back in style.
• My friend Sean Sullivan has an incisive, insightful take on barrels (or no barrels). He also digs into how misleading alcohol listings can be.
• Live long and prosper, palate and brain.
• This might be Japan’s version of sacramental wine :o).
• Finally, my friend Mark, wine and comic-strip aficionado, shared this gem: