Linkin’ logs: 11-7-17
In search of Web-ilicious delights, I uncovered these:
• My friend Elizabeth Schneider co-penned a nifty, spot-on piece on how to sound cool while ordering wine.
• Fun and funny and actually quite useful: VinePair’s guide to Thanksgiving pairing.
• Esther Mobley deftly blends the personal and the technical in this take on the aftermath of the California fires.
• Here’s the best wine review I’ve read in eons.
• I’ll be seriously bummed if I don’t get a review copy of this upcoming Salvador Dali wine book. Here’s one of my favorites among his works: