Linkin’ logs: 1-16-21
It’s been awhile, and usually I’d bark “I’m baaaack” as if it were just the beginning of an onslaught of posts. Maybe this will be, but in the meantime, here’s some cool stuff from the World Wne Web:
· Drinking decorum is a subject for the ages, as this medieval work indicates.
· What’s old is new again: seawater-infused wines from Greece.
· Desperate times call for desperate measures, including heaving bottles of Burgundy at pursuing constabulary.
· Boldly going where no Bordeaux has gone before. And coming back.
· A robot that opens and pours wine? Sign me up.
· I haven’t been to Pompeii since the late 1970s. A “new” wine bar might get me back there very soon.
· Finally, some words to live by: