Linkin’ logs: 8-22-20
Well, this piece-of-shit WordPress won’t let me add art or do links correctly. But here goes anyway:
• Some most welcome good news about Oregon vineyard workers.
• Black wine drinkers matter, and these two sisters are helping make that happen.
• Among Black vinous devotees is a vice-presidential candidate.
• Just because celebrities can start wineries doesn’t mean they should. According to this account, the results have been none too swell.
• Coming to our homebound evening just in time for winter: a wine board game.