Linkin’ logs 1-27-21
Scrollin’, scrollin’ scrollin’ … raw links!
* With all the seditious crap going on, I wonder if these coded glasses could come back in vogue.
* The estimable Elin McCoy makes some 2021 predictions that include Champagne robot sommeliers. I also welcome the onset of Brit bubbles, winter rosé and other trends foretold here.
* Here’s a cool and comprehensive (but not onerously so) look at wine additives.
* Love all the Piedmont grapes I have encountered, so I’m especially delighted when a new one emerges.
* What is regenerative viticulture? Find out here.
* Finally, as Covid-19 lingers, here’s some sage advice: