Linkin’ logs: 12-19-18
Hoping this effort on the piece-o’-crap new version of WordPress works:
• Lauren Voigt does stellar work running the Minnesota Uncorked website, and she did a dandy job with this take on wines with Minnesota connections.
• OK, I’m a sucker for lists, and for researchers who divide people into groups. So the wine market’s six segments is right in my wheelhouse
• Well, I’m always leery of over-marketing-driven stuff like Shiraz on the Shelf, but it’s from the people who came up with Mensch on the Bench, which I pondered buying for my friend Mark’s holiday gift.
• Apparently, you don’t have to mix in Red Bull to make Champagne an energy drink.
• Finally, the latest health news: