Linkin’ logs: 12-2-15
It’s a small world after all, or so they say (sorry for the earworm), but most of all it’s a fun and fulfilling world. To wit:
• Yar! Winemaker John Kelly explains why he’s a big fan of “pirate wines.”
• The estimable Jancis Robinson marks four full decades as a wine writer. Most of them as a nonpareil scribe who has aged as well as any wine.
• Talkin’ ’bout my kind of generation: Millennials are seriously embracing wine, and say they’ll stay that course.
• Apparently, “weed talk” is starting to resemble wine talk. Of course, I wouldn’t know a thing about such matters.
• VinePair provides a handy-dandy guide to pronouncing difficult vinous words. Of course, that always reminds me of this hilarious take on one oft-mangled region.
• Finally, a rationale of sorts for imbibing wines and spirits: