Linkin’ logs: 2-17-15
All the news that’s fit to savor while you sip:
• So it turns out that Ruth Bader Ginsburg was nodding off for good reason at the State of the Union address. And that she has good taste.
• According to a reliable source, Americans are ready to spend more on wine.
• Is this the ultimate wine-improvement process or a bunch of hooey? I intend to find out someday soon.
• I might be old, but a story about how red wine might enhance our amorous ardor still piques my interest.
• And what better place, at least for us bibliophiles, to put these theories to the test than here: