Linkin’ logs: 3-6-14
It’s a wild, wide wine world out there. Witness these happenings:
• France produces fantastic wines at all price points and is a wonderful place to visit. The people are generally nicer than the many outsiders think, but they can be pretty whack: first Jerry Lewis, and now this odd quaffing trend.
• So you want to be a sommelier? Better prepare mightily, since there apparently is not a more difficult test.
• Sex, wine and rock ‘n’ roll, all at the same time? Believe it.
• I’m not fully convinced that Jesus was the son of a deity, but there’s no question that a great philosopher and tone-setter never walked the Earth. So I’m not sure we should be trying to re-concoct his miracles.
• Finally, today’s hygiene clinic: