People, pairing and gadgets dominate the curriculum at Linkin’ Memorial High this week:
• My ardor for Oregon wines grows almost by the day. Here’s a great look at the man who started it all and what his efforts have wrought. Not getting to meet David Lett (left) is one of my great vinous regrets.
• Turns out that some wine accessories can pull double duty. Especially like the cork idea.
• Pairing wine and food can be difficult, but this dude has found the secret to pairing wine and mood.
• Which gazilionaires on the annual Forbes’ list made their moolah on booze? The ever-clever VinePair has the answers.
• Finally, I think I’d be pretty comfy-cozy in this: