People, places and things are on the agenda at Linkin’ Memorial High this week:
• For some reason, there’s still a need to explain that sulfites in wine are not anything to be scared of.
• Best “photo essay” I’ve seen in a good long while: how our appearance changes after one, two and three glasses of wine.
• Spain strikes back in the cheap-wine wars.
• My pal Chris Kassel goes long, or deep, or something, to great effect in a skewering of the 100-point system.
• Finally, more wisdom form the streets: