Work, play and incarceration are on this week’s agenda via the World Wine Web:
• OK, if I were a bucket-list kind of guy, this would definitely be on there: going to an idyllic Italian island to drink jailbird juice.
• In the meantime, I’ll seek out some rosé and Prosecco popsicles.
• I love my work, but this job — as a “canbassador” — would not blow.
• Here’s a clever bit about, well, BS-ing on wine.
• Just what the world needs: a wine-themed Disneyland in China, costing nigh onto a billion bucks.
• Finally, a question for the ages: