Linkin’ logs: 1-1-17
Scroll another one, or a few. Wine on the Web:
• This piece chronicles a very 21st-century way to figure out wine-cheese pairings.
• When to comes to bubbles, it might be “the bigger the better,” according to one study.
• The formidable Karen MacNeil makes a great case for drinking bubbles every day, and explains the differences between big house, growers and co-ops.
• The estimable Elin McCoy foreshadows some vinous happenings for the new annum: wine zines, fountains and more.
• The redoubtable Alfonso Cevola looks back and forward re. Italian wine and the writing about thereof.
• Finally, a nice rationale for drinking alone: