Linkin’ logs: 2-8-17
Celebrities, calories, chanterelles and more as we scroll the InterWebs:
• I wanna hang with Johnny Depp, if this is how much he really spends on wine. (And check out the tattoo on his right arm.)
• Funny stuff: some ridiculous restaurant complaints such as “My Champagne was too fizzy.” Be sure to watch the short video at the bottom.
• I thoroughly enjoy getting the Thrillist package every day, largely because they find great story angles like this one on watching your calories in wine.
• My friend Chris Kassel not only recommends a couple of seriously intriguing wines, but makes a great point about the shape of Italy — and of Italian wines.
• Joe Roberts provides insight, and some remedies, for wine headaches.
• Finally, some ingenious (perhaps) ways of extracting that cork: