Linkin’ logs: 3-18-15
Just the facts, ma’am. That’s what this linkin’ roundup provides:
• The wines are not necessarily memorable, but the names are. A look at how five oddly labelled bottles got their monikers.
• How much is a $10 wine really worth? The estimable Tyler Colman has the answer.
• I consider myself fairly adventurous, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be trying this wine.
• In a scene that W. Blake Gray aptly characterizes as “more like a Hollywood movie than a sunny afternoon in pristine Napa Valley,: a man with Minnesota roots kills a business partner, then himself.
• Finally, a frightfully clever idea for a wine implement, followed by a more practical one: