Linkin’ logs: 3-24-15
It has been a rather serious week on the InterTubes, with lots of actual news, odd lessons and caveats. To wit:
• All the hoo-ha about arsenic wines is actually a load of hooey.
• Still, some weird stuff is in your wine, including items that you might serve with the finished product.
• Some scientists might have found a pathway to lower alcohol in wine: better living through yeast.
• The wine stolen from the French Laundry was found a good while back, but the case remains shrouded in mystery.
• Finally, my sees-tah Claiborne knows me well, having shared this great thought: