It’s baaack — and will never again have such a long hiatus. Cool stuff from the World Wine Web:
• Our granddaughter Zuzu loved her some Gouda, and at age 14 also enjoys sniffing wines. So this glass is a natural for a future birfday gift.
• A friend sent this informative article (with excellent buying options) from “a hipster publication that my son in laws worship.”
• I’ll have the ’91 Pol Roger, please. Oh, that’s 1891.
• The evidence that wine (in moderation; and I call two glasses moderation) helps us live longer. And certainly better :o)
• But wait! There’s more.
• Sometimes a guy is just starting an interview and quickly realizes every moment that he’s onto a special story and just has to not muck it up. So it was with the saga of Al & Boots Brounstein and Diamond Creek winery.
• Finally, a truly great, and greatly true, aphorism: