It’s time for more globe-trottin’ — with a dollop of science — at Linkin’ Memorial High:
• I’m with my friend Mike Dunne on this one: California syrah generally is waaaaaay better when it comes from a cooler-climate site.
• Proper aeration of wine can be tricky, which helps explain why there are always new devices devised for that purpose. This one actually looks kinda intriguing.
• As wine vessels go, these new/really old terra cotta cups sounds pretty swell.
• The world’s coolest wine cellar just might be in … Tasmania.
• Finally, I’m completely on board with this approach: