Linkin’ logs: 6-24-15
It was especially saddening the other day to learn of the passing of the Firesign Theater’s Phil Austin the other day. As a tribute, let’s have more schooling for more students at More Science, er, Linkin’ Memorial High:
• I have some friends who think you can drink wine out of any ol’ thing. Which of course you can. But you don’t have to be a geek tho appreciate how much better wine can smell and taste in good stemware, and now there’s ample proof.
• Oh well: All that rosy news about red wine’s potential to help us lose weight seemed a but dicey. Turns out it is.
• I recently bought a used copy of the wonderful art book “The Wrath of Grapes” by Ralph Steadman, Might have it add this Salvador Dali tome to the collection.
• This article about buying trends is packed with useful info and stats.
• Finally, I’m all over this sentiment:
Farewell, Regnad Kcin.