Linkin’ logs: 7-12-16
Food for thought from the InterTubes:
• I loves me some gummy bears, and I loves me some Whispering Angel rosé, so this product is made for me.
• It was hard to nail a theme for my take on the current state of Twin Cities wine bars: basically better than ever but still semi-inadequate.
• One milliliter per hour isn’t much, but something that continuously makes wine is still pretty cool.
• I’m trying to figure out the “jingle” that this truck should play: Maybe this or this.
• Among the many highlights in this swell interview of my friend Ron is this spot-on assessment: “the simple truths about wine—its history, its resonance with the human spirit, its simple joys, not the least of which is altering our state of consciousness.”
• Finally, every wine lover’s home should have one of these: