Spanning the Web to bring you the constant variety of noteworthy news:
• There’s more than one way to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew. In fact, there are at least seven.
• A grand idea, beautifully executed: Amy Winedub, the rolling Kiwi wine emporium.
• And another swell idea (I think): wine popsicles at Costco.
• But wait, there’s more on the cool-notion front: “flat” wine bottles.
• My friend Tom Wark thinks this is yet another good idea — Amazon being more aggressive selling wine — but I’m not so sure.
• Finally, when I grow up, I wanna be like this guy: