It’s a health and science kind of day at Linkin’ Memorial High:
• Apparently, drinking wine through a straw will not provide a better buzz.
• The world’s oldest winery, as you might expect, is in … Armenia.
• Speaking of old, I’m wondering if an 8532 B.C. wine would be helped or hurt by decanting. … oldest wine bottle unopened
• The President-elect might not believe in climate change, but winemakers the world over know better. Thankfully, scientists are at work on it, trying to make the king of grapes better-suited for the future.
• Finally, the folks at “South Park” speak for me: