Linkin’ logs: 11-8-16
These are wacky times – hoping they become slightly less wacky post-election – around the nation and the world:
• Grape-stomping is now officially “a thing,” as more folks seek to channel Lucille Ball.
• Kinda cool, kinda not: A swimming pool filled with wine.
• If this works, it has a massive market: a device that lets people make wine that suits their taste. It’s mostly for folks who want only one style/flavor, but still …
• For a barometer of today’s election results, think wine, writes the estimable Tom Wark.
• Plus … a drinking guide for watching the returns.
• Finally, a stocking stuffer supreme: