At More Science High (look it up), we provide some cool fodder from the World Wine Web:
• Climate-change deniers can kiss my patootie, but I never quite expected this: Warming climes might be making for better wine.
• Watching your poundage? Decanter weighs in with some good info (and a formula) on counting calories in wine.
• The Hosemaster has some competition: A certain “Dr. Harry Oldman” channels a certain presidential candidate in discussing wine, art and much more.
• I loves me some aligoté, and the redoubtable Jon Bonné provides an in-depth look at this under-appreciated Burgundian grape.
• Finally my friend James passed along the year’s best political sign: