Linkin’ logs: 6-17-18
The latest from the World Wine Web:
• My friend Bruce Schoenfeld dug deep into a company that is replicating higher-end California wines.
• More and more Eastern Bloc wines are reaching Tundraland, and some of them have a seriously cool legacy.
• In an excerpt from a swell new book, Justin Wilson extols the virtues of “weird wines.”
• Danger, Will Robinson! There’s a risk that some bubbles could get “lost in space.”
• A brief but insightful look at Minnesota grapes.
• Finally, maybe this could spawn a new word: “winebidextrous”