Linkin’ logs 6-30-20
So I haven’t been completely idle on the vinous front. Ergo, ipso facto, I offer up these:
• This clever person has devised a true stairway to heaven.
• I’ve always been OK with screwcaps, but a paper bottle feels like an innovation too far.
• The ultimate bummer for a cork dork is to open an older, treasured wine and quickly discern that it is corked. Well, there might be a breakthrough there.
• Glut? What glut? This glut: France and perhaps other European nations are looking at turning wine into industrial alcohol.
• Desperate times call for desperate measures.
• Here’s some potentially good news for us old folks.
• Finally, me want this sign: