It’s baaaack. This wine writer has not been writing — and perhaps the world is a better place for that — instead playing in the dirt incessantly. So it’s way past time to share some coolish links:
• Here’s a fabulous ode to arguably my favorite grape.
• I’m pretty easy when it comes to drinking vessels, but this one (at left) might have been a challenge. Cool zooming option on the painting at the bottom.
• These are times that try men’s souls — or at least make them appreciate wine more.
• I guess this is the vinous version of the Red Bull and Vodka combo those crazy kids like: caffeinated wine.
• So here’s a pretty novel pickup line: “Have you ever been breast-fed wine by a man?”
• Garrison Keillor used to talk about local children being “above average.” Turns out that when they grow up, that’s the case in wine consumption.
• Finally, here’s a pretty swell marketing idea: