OK, so I’m waaaaay behind on this, and the first story is almost a month old (but still pretty cool):
• I don’t have many old wines in my cellar, but this cellar has only (really) old wines.
• Not a single one of us knows how much we snore on a given night. But wine might play a part in it.
• This is too much work for my lazy self, but going underwater for wine might appeal to more active sorts.
• Whew! Gabriel Froymovich makes a strong case that Americans are not turning away from wine.
• Love this idea: So wine syrups are a thing with savvy mixmasters.
• It’s back-to-school time is nigh, so VinePair provides some wine pairings for parents.
• Finally, in at least one way, wine makes us more articulate: