Lots of stuff out there on the World Wine Web, as per usual, A few faves:
• A French “Sideways”? If anyone can pull it off, winery-owning thespian Gerard Depardieu can.
• This is pretty funny: A British neuroscientist chronicles the effects of going a whole month without alcohol.
• No surprise here: Most wineries understate the amount of alcohol on their bottle labels.
• I’m with Blake Gray: These mergers of humongo wholesalers are unseemly, and perhaps should be illegal.
• Finally, a philosophical take on bubbles: