Linkin’ logs: 8-11-19
Lot of catching up to do, but here’s a start:
• As a longtime Megan Rapinhoe fan, I’m not surprised that she celebrated with a stellar bottle of bubbles.
• As an even longer-time Patrick Stewart fan, I’m delighted that wine is being made in the name of his most indelible character.
• This was inevitable, and kinda cool: Marijuana growers talk about terroir.
• One of my favorite winery visits ever was with Boots Brounstein at Diamond Creek. She was spry and spritely 18 months ago but moved to another realm last week.
• When it comes to native grapes, Cincinnati has a great claim to being the nexus.
• On the other hand – isn’t there invariably an “other hand”? – the rise of legal cannabis might not be a good thing for wine and spirits.
• Finally, this sign speaks for us all: