We’re headed to the Way Back Machine for some history and religion-ish material at Linkin’ Memorial High:
• Here’s one take on what Jesus and his friends (and foe) might have quaffed at the Last Supper.
• Bad news for ginormous breweries, good news for wine: Millennial tastes are morphing.
• Pardon the shameless cross-promotion, but I am particularly pleased with my Star Tribune column on sensory aspects of wine.
• When I met Warren Winiarski a few years back, he put a peacock feather in my short pocket and said “This is what my wines do: spread like a peacock on the palate.” A great interview with the great man.
• Finally, this doesn’t happen nearly often enough: